Just look & see what pops up when you feed the above sentence to a searchengine. This one I like, in fact I like it so much I’m going to print & hang them at the office. A true gem:
- Rule No. 1- DO NOT use all the fonts in one document.
- Rule No. 2- Serif type is easier to the eyes than sans serif.
- Rule No. 3- Putting two spaces after a period is a no-no.
- Rule No. 4- DO NOT use all capital letters.
- Rule No. 5- DO NOT center large quantities of text.
Brilliant! I like it when life is simple.